Saturday, July 14, 2012

Good Review Samsung Galaxy Proclaim Android Prepaid Phone (Net10)

Samsung Galaxy Proclaim Android Prepaid Phone (Net10)
Click image for detail
I was literally on my way to Wally World to get a Straight Talk Android phone. I was already aware it used the Sprint coverage. I checked the web-site one last time and entered a friend's farm zip code (rural Iowa) since coverage is very spotty (no Sprint that's for sure). And lo, this phone pops up! They then verified that it will indeed run on Verizon's network. 

Took it to the farm, even into the woods, and could still get 3g, surf, text, take pix and post to FB etc. Awesome. Now I see they are all sold out, but ST is coming out with an LG Android that will also run on V's network. I may snap one up as a backup just because I love the 45 dollar pre-paid plan and great coverage. ( Review By Daninboulder )

This is my first"smart phone".. I love it, trying to learn all the functions...only problem...I can't find accessories for it anywhere...maybe its too new? at least for straight talk....I just want a cover an plastic film to cover the face that fits...anybody know where I can find?......never mind...haha...had a blond moment...found them here on amazon...love the phone...( Review By Penny )

Technical Detail :
  • ANDROID 2.3 Operating System Powered by a 1GHz Processor
  • 3.5? Touch Screen
  • 3 MP Camera /Video Recorder
  • 3G/Wi-Fi Connectivity
  • Bluetooth Wireless Technology
  • $50 Unlimited Plan or $65 Unlimited International Plan Needed
Buy Samsung Galaxy Proclaim Android Prepaid Phone (Net10)

 
Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...