Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello Kitty Limited Edition Samsung S5230

Hello Kitty Limited Edition Samsung S5230
Clik here to buy
Review
When I first got the phone I was really frustrated, it came up with a stupid error saying that service was unavailable, not only that but it was in Hungarian. I went to my service provider and they fixed everything! It has been a really fun phone, I love the radio and mp3 player. I highly suggest buying a stylus, it makes it much easier to use! Also plan on buying memory-you can't use the mp3 player or the computer software without it. Memory can be bought pretty cheap here in amazon. Overall I love it, I get compliments on it all of the time and because it wasn't released here in America, it is very unique!

Detail
Samsung S5230 Hello Kitty is a quad-band GSM touch screen phone (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz). Display: 3-inch resistive TFT touchscreen, WQVGA resolution (240 x 400 pixels). 

3 megapixel fixed focus camera with smile detection. MP3 or MP4 player. Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, USB v.2.0. Battery: 1000 mAh battery. Dimensions: 104.0 x 53.0 x 11.9 mm.

 
Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...