Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sprint Samsung Epic 4G

Sprint Samsung Epic 4g
This phone will only work in the USA on the Sprint Network. Check http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SPH-D700ZKASPR for more information on this phone. 

Technical Detail
  • 4 inch Super AMOLEDTM Touchscreen
  • Android 2.1 Platform
  • Up to 6 hours Talk Time
  • 5.0 megapixel camera, auto-focus, 3x digital zoom
  • 1GHz High-Speed Processor, Supports Sprint's WiMax network
Review
This is my favorite phone evaaaar! I bought it from Amazon because I had cracked the screen of my previous one. Not because the phone is bad quality, just because I'm retarded. Love this phone. I had no problem connecting it to my number via Sprint. ESN was clear, like the description said. I received it a little later than the site estimated, but I got it within 2 weeks, so no big deal. If you're just shopping around for smart phones, this one is awesome! Camera is amazing. No use for a digital camera anymore because this phone has a high quality camera. I like the conversation-style messaging. You can Swype or pull the keyboard out. I don't have 4G in my area, but the 3G internet is still very fast. Loveeeeee! ( By Elizabeth )

Buy Sprint Samsung Epic 4G

 
Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...