Monday, July 9, 2012

Best Product - Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Blue 16GB (AT&T)

Customer Review By Jake E.

I've had this phone for a week now and played around with virtually all the options. My main concerns were call quality, app speed and battery life. The Galaxy S III excels at all three. As far as features, the phone has more than you need. I personally like the face recognition and NFC functionality. The screen is also outstanding. Clear as day in any lighting situation. The only function that has room for improvement is probably the S Voice which is a Siri-like voice command center. It's a novelty feature that I didn't use much on the iPhone 4 and will get the same usage on my GS3.

The backing does feel a little "plastic" but I plan to get the OEM flip cover which will remedy the issue. Other than that, great phone and highly recommended.

Buy Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Blue 16GB (AT&T)

 
Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...