Saturday, June 2, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Unlocked Phone

I can only begin, but I have big plans for my career. That's why my choice of phones, the Samsung Galaxy is worthy. Its metal sophisticated, compact size and appearance of built form on the big screen for a company that exudes power, intelligence and professionalism. It is slim enough to slip into your pocket unnoticed, but high enough to impress, if I put on the conference table in a meeting. I cannot be where I would be now, by the look of my GALAXY Fit carries the state where I come from. GALAXY had everything it takes to stay synchronized and productive in the office came from outside. Can business - check the latest sales data in an Excel document to send a confirmation mail for a conference call. This is convenient, safe and beneficial for my productivity at work. By accessing Market TM Android and Samsung, the scope of that can do what my GALAXY  Fit, is virtually unlimited. I made more than 100,000 applications Android Market with more added every day to choose. It 'amazing what you can do my GALAXY Fit! The 5 megapixel camera on my Galaxy Fit is perfect for capturing funny moments, to commemorate special events, and catalog my life outside the office. My Galaxy Fit I enjoyed 24/7. While keeping the laptop makes it easy to touch, but the Galaxy Fit ago, with finesse! This phone is a gateway to all my social interactions. The list of links to social networks, instant messaging, e-mail accounts and much more, leaves me with my friends to interact with, as I want. The GALAXY Fit is fully equipped with everything needed for smooth Web browsing, downloads and more cargo. Featuring Wi-Fi, a 600MHz processor greatly. I can surf the Web, download applications and content quickly share with friends. Multitasking is a breeze, well  I can have fun in many ways.


Specification :
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile.
  • Mobile Phone Platform Band GSM & EDGE Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz Band. HSDPA 900 / 2,100 MHz Band
  • Android 2.2 OS, Processor 600MHz. Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 (b/g/n), Bluetooth technology v 2.1.
  • Display: 3.31" 320x240 QVGA TFT
  • Additional Features: Quicktype by SWYPE, Quick Office (Document Viewer), Multi-touch zoom, FM Radio (RDS)
  • Camera: 5.0 MP AF Camera, QVGA@15fps, Codec : MPEG4, H.263, H.264. Music: 3.5mm Ear Jack & Speaker, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ .
  • Camera: 5.0 MP AF Camera, QVGA@15fps, Codec : MPEG4, H.263, H.264. Music: 3.5mm Ear Jack & Speaker, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ . Display: 3.31" 320x240 QVGA TFT
  • Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.

See HERE for Customer Review.

 
Back to Top Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...